Friday, August 22

Not very productive

I was easily distracted.

However, I:

- cleaned Cameron's room (I made him "help" me)
- made my bed (finally)
- straightened the counter in my bathroom

I had already cleaned the the tile floors in the entrance hall, kid's bathroom and the kitchen. I *heart* the Floormate.

I'm going to finish cleaning the counters in both bathrooms, clean the litterbox, vacuum the entire house, fold a load of sheets, hang up some clothes in my room and then finish the menu and shopping list.

What was I distracted by earlier? I had recorded Legends of the Fall on the DVR in our bedroom. I stopped and stared at Brad Pitt for a bit. Have mercy, that man is delicious. (Quick, a rag to wipe this spittle running out of my mouth.) *fanning myself*

Okay. Focus, B. Focus.

I might report back after while. Again, I might not. I need to quit farting around and get back to work. I want a nice, clean house for Parent's Night Out. Four hours of no children. Just me and the mister. What to do, what to do? Quality time. That's what I want. I want him all to myself tonight. No fancy dinner out, no grocery store, no cleaning house because the kids aren't underfoot. I just want to spend some time with him.

I predict a Wii tournament of some sort. *giggle* We're silly like that. Any movie recommendations in case we bore of the games? I'm half way interested in watching the Bourne movies all over again. Hmmmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are several parts of that movie that are my favorite, but the one with him coming over the hill in that black suit, hair blowing in the wind. WOW! I may be old but I'm not that old.
Mamaw

~B said...

Yes - - he is delish. I like his first scene in the movie when he meets Susannah. That smile...

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...