Friday, August 29

Feel sorry for me...

I am SO bummed! SO, SO, SO BUMMED!

Mamma Mia is releasing a sing-a-long version of the movie. It's a re-release of sorts. In select theaters. Not our theater.

It's the same movie, only they have the words to the songs scrolling across the bottom. Everyone in attendance is expected to sing along. Loud. And dance in the aisles. This one is for the die-hard fans. (Like me!) And I WON'T GET TO SEE IT!!! I'd have to go to the Metroplex, San Antonio or Austin to see it.

I actually asked Mr. B if I could go. He was like, "Right, a road trip, costing a couple of hundred dollars (gas, food, movie, etc.) when you've already seen the movie five times. Yeah - - no."

Booooo. Booooooooo!

*sigh*

2 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

I do!! I do!! In a wacked sort of way! No, just kidding..I enjoyed the movie, but definitely not near as much as you!

Abby said...

Okay, I hate to rub it in, but I will.....
My mom and I went to the sing-a-long last night! It was her first time, but I saw the regular movie when it first came out. WWAAAAAYYYYYYY fun last night! WOuld've been even more fun w/ a margarita (or 3). Hope you get to experience it!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...