Friday, February 22

Not a big fan.

The circus rodeo is in town. Anyone know how I feel about this? Wearing boots, a hat and a buckle the size of a full-length mirror does not make one a cowboy. Or - - a cowgirl.

They have invaded our little town. The real cowboys - - they looks alright. The wannabe's? No. Please. It's insulting. And tacky. I believe drugstore cowboy is the correct term. Give me a break.

Mike - - I'm *so* not talking about you. Please don't beat me up. *wink, wink*

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm now looking for you! Mike

Anonymous said...

You are now on the "LIST". MM

~B said...

Uh-oh! The "LIST?" For real? Please don't place me on the "List." I know what kind of individual makes the "list" and this is not the kind of company I'd choose to keep. What will it take, a public apology?

Anonymous said...

Front page of the Sub-Standard Times apology. You know a real quotable apology. Something with a picture of you in a cowboy hat would be real funny. That is what it takes to get off the "LIST". MM

Anonymous said...

The "DIP" comment will cost you a billboard ad apology.

~B said...

*snicker*

If you have the pull to get me a picture of me on the front page, then I'm there!

Anonymous said...

I'll put in a call to a buddy of mine and see if I can get you on the front of the Sunday paper for this week. OK? MM

Anonymous said...

You ever thought that you won but you didn't? Good luck. MM

~B said...

Hey Dip, I'm waiting for my photo session with your buddies from the paper. *more snickering*

Anonymous said...

Can't get you in the paper this week something about the rodeo being more important. I hope that you understand. Maybe another time then? MM

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...