I need a new layout. I am growing tired of this one. I tried changing the font and few of the colors. It doesn't quite meet the changes I'm looking for. Anyone know of any cool templates out there? Free ones? I've overspent my budget this month. Big time. So I can't justify paying for a blog template. Especially one that gets me in as much trouble as this one does. *snicker* Did I just say that? Yes, I believe I did.
By the way, today's sermon - - so good. Just what I needed to hear. There were a few Bible verses the preacher pointed out that I want to study a little further. I know some of you were praying for me. Thank you. Please keep it up.
1 comment:
Hey, pyzam (I think) has nice layouts I finally found one that I like...um..I wanted to tell you that I checked the deal & 3 times today ~ you know what I mean, I am just sayin' my goodness. GET TO WORK MAN!
Post a Comment