Wednesday, February 20

Stinky Feet Smell and Visitors Coming

I have to take a little blogging break. Here's why.

I walked in the door last night and realized that my house smells like stinky feet. Gross. So gross. It wouldn't be so bad except the Mister tells me that his folks are coming for a visit. Tomorrow. ACCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Must.


Clean.


Now.

So - - since the J man was terrified of doing another rodeo performance at his preschool, I let him stay home today. His little brother is still snoozing. What a life we lead.

I'm going to go throw a pot of coffee on and bust out the pine-sol.

Stinky feet smell, be gone from my house. You are not welcome here.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...