Friday, February 22
Taken out of context.
Stupid, stupid, stupid sub-standard newspaper. I got quoted. They made my quote the freakin' headline of today's paper. The HEADLINE! They took me out of context and made me sound like I was swooning over Clinton. Crap. Make it stop!!! They left out the part about how his speech wouldn't change my vote. They also left out my part about loving America - - which I felt was key to the respecting the office part. Not him. The office. Out of context. Out. Of. Context. Instead, it made me look bad. Or so I thought. Now the Repubs are going to disown me. Oph, you jinxed me. And you weren't even there. **laughing at myself** Never name names. **smacks self on forehead, repeatedly** Why did I give my name? Why did I give my name?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reality Check
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
-
Do you know what RAK means? It stands for Random Act of Kindness. I'm in the mood to give something away. I'm going to give you s...
-
I love movies. I love, love, love movies. I don't watch many on my iPod. But I have a few on there. I only had two on there until to...
1 comment:
Live and Learn....
Have you contacted the Sub-Standard Times to ask them why they didn't quote you correctly?
K
Post a Comment