Thursday, February 7

More fun on Ambien...

That got fun last night. Let's do it again. Here goes...

1. Survivor started tonight. Okay James. Hooking up with that skanky ho Parvati? What? No, no, NO! Think with your other brain, man. I have $5 riding on you again.

2. Jonny Fairplay. The talk on the message boards are that he "played" the producers. Some are saying that the "faves" got paid to come back to the show. If they are right and he gets paid regardless, why not go home? What a punk. As long as Eliza follows him out next, I think we are good.

3. Justin puked today. It appears as though he absolutely detests his antibiotic. It was in him, maybe ten seconds. He gagged. He choked. He spewed. He puked. Gross.

4. This coughing thing (I think I'll rename "The Consumption") has taken over our house. All the boys around here have it. The coughing is driving me mad. This mommy is teetering on the edge.

5. I had a breakdown of the Rosa's variety today. I had to have some chips and queso. It was a must have. And let me tell you - - I felt SO good after I ate it. Yum.

6. Romney "suspended" his campaign today. I know one blogger who might be doing backflips about this as I type. It appears that our soft drinks are safe. I'm too tired to talk about anything else that it could mean.

7. I got my hair cut. And I'm quite happy with it.

8. Our new furniture was delievered last week. So nice. I love it. Buh-bye card table. Hello you beauty in my kitchen. Your look is made for that corner. Perfect!!!

9. Small dillemma - I got my Simple Scrapbooks magazine in the mail yesterday. Along with a bill telling me that this would be my last one if I didn't pay for this renewal. Here's what I'm thinking, I'm going to read through the magazine and see if they deserve to have me continue to read them. Is this small magazine worth it? It's published bi-monthly. Kind of expensive already. Hmmm, I don't know. I'll rule on that one tomorrow afternoon. Keep or chunk. It is TBD at this time. I'll tell you what. Something pretty good better jump outta there and get my attention or I fear it vaya con dios for SS.

10. Too late for one more. It's time for bed.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...