Just some things I think about that make me wonder. You tell me what you think. Crazy or not?
1. I sometimes wonder what it would be like if our cats could fart out loud. Would it embarass them? (This thought was triggered by Justin trying to start up a round of "pull my finger" at the dinner table with his daddy last night.) I know they fart. I smell it. The mister said we don't hear it because they don't have big, floppy butts. Plus they are furry. Lucky them. (Not the furry part. I don't wish to have a furry bottom.)
2. I can't stand it when my pillow cases don't go on straight. I will re-do them. And re-do them. And re-do them... (Get the picture?) They must be on straight. No wrinkles. Period.
3. Kind of goes with the second one. I have ironed sheets before. Within the past year. The higher thread count ones really get wrinkled.
4. I have a myspace account. I am nearly 37. I also play with Webkinz. Again, I'm almost 37.
5. I am worried about tornado season already. It hasn't really rained in months. (Okay, a couple of fluke drops the other day. That wasn't even in the forecast.) But --I already fear the black clouds, hail stones and funnel clouds.
6. I wish I had a minivan.
7. When Heath Ledger died the other week, I immediatelty began to re-work my "list." That's messed up.
8. Big Brother starts tonight. Yesterday, I paid $39.95 to subscribe to the 24/7 live internet feed. That's right. I will have internet access to the uncensored parts of the show. All day, all night. I paid for it. As if I'm not on the computer enough already.
These are just a few. Am I nuts?
peace
3 comments:
I don't think you're crazy. I have to (I mean HAVE to) have the TV volume on an even number. Multiples of five? EVEN BETTER!
Happy Birthday tomorrow!!
love ya,
Amy
Don’t feel bad, I need my bed linens nice and pretty and “fart free” from Hubby and kids. Do they not understand that they are not *fresh* when they decided to toot ? It smells like Butt, not fresh GAIN.
Big Brother was on last night? Dang! I had to flipflop between Biggest Loser , American Idol, and filling out V-Day cards. I missed it…….
Minivan???
You're the funniest. You always make me laugh. This is the best time of year! Survivor, Big Bro, & American Idol. Sigh...
Post a Comment