Sunday, February 10

Casa Yoda

I went there. I was inspired there. I scrapped there. I laughed there. I ate there. I spent time with friends there. I laughed some more there.

It. Was. Phawesome.

Let me tell you - - Yoda has created her some "fantabulous" scrap space. It was like "scrapbook nirvana" for me. I was surrounded by people I love, doing something I really love. I didn't get a lot done, but I got some things done.

There is NO way I could talk the Mister into changing any room in our home into a scrap room. First of all, there really isn't one in which we could do that. Second of all, just, no. I have my six foot table and for that I really am grateful. It's perfect to spread my stuff out and work. But covet much? Yes - - I do. That rocked.

So Yoda and all of her peeps, thanks. I had the best time. I have missed playing with you girls. You have a fabulous set up there. Thanks for the invite. I *will* be joining you again. If you'll have me. :-)

(Oh - - and thanks for the birthday cheesecake!! So, so yummy. Well worth the cheat on my diet! I *heart* all of you so much.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We loved having you. I am so pleased that you enjoyed it and so glad that you'll be joining us again!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...