Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a Seinfeld maniac. I love the show. I love that they spare no one's feelings. They pick on everybody -- they don't care.
We watched it again yesterday. It still cracks me up. Two lines in particular:
"Mucho Traffico! (said by Kramer)
"Fold your dog's ear back!" (said by Elaine)
Classic, classic episode! It's a must see. But good luck finding it. It is rarely shown in syndication because the PR's were offended. I have no offense to them. I just think the show is funny. Society needs to quit wearing their feelings on their sleeves.
1 comment:
My whole family is a Seinfeld family!! My dad watches it without fail each night. We often reference Seinfeld at family gatherings, WE LOVE SEINFELD!
"I'm not gay or anything. Not that theres anything wrong with that."
"Costanza wallet"
"No soup for you!"
"Top-o-the muffin!" and muffin stumps, no one wants the stumps.
"Give me the marble rye you old bag!"
Ok enough....
Post a Comment