Well, I'm a little behind the times. But if you haven't seen the movie yet, I'll be careful not to turn this into a "spoiler." David HATES going to the theater. I mean it. He HATES it. I've been a few times this year, but not with him. Did I mention that he hates it?
Anyway, we rented the above movie from Netflix. We got the kids to bed and were finally able to sit down and watch it. I hadn't gone to see it because I'd rather watch the Romantic/Comedies with hubby. I actually saw "The Notebook" with a friend. When I got home, all I wanted to do was cuddle and hug on my hubby. He thought I was insane. (Did I mention that I'm not a cuddler?)
Back to the story. FTL was a really cute movie. I'm a sucker for anything with Matthew McConaughey in it. I wouldn't say it was better than How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, but it was definitely cute. There were some pretty funny lines in there. And Terry Bradshaw - - I am shocked. For more than one reason. The first was that I thought he was perfect for this part. I've always thought that he was kind of a goofball. I mean really, have you heard him do pre-game and half-time for NFL? He's goofy. He fit right into this role and honestly - - I was impressed. The second reason - - you just have to see for yourself. It's the scene where he's feeding the fish at his house. I'm still in shock. I laughed my butt off.
Overall, I wold give the movie an A-. That's my scale, not the Academy of Motion Pictures. That's Aunt B's rating based on my kind of movies. Any of his movies get an A if he takes his shirt off. That's my rule. If you don't like it, ignore my rating system and go with your own. You won't hurt my feelings.
No comments:
Post a Comment