I have had some conversations with friends lately that have made me just that much more thankful for how blessed my life is. We all have issues. Instead of focusing on my issues, I was thinking tonight of some of the simple things in life that make me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I'll list them for you...
1. A clean kitchen before I go to bed
2. Putting away the last of the laundry
3. Cameron squealing at me when I retrieve him from his crib
4. Hearing, "I love you, Mommy" from Justin
5. My hubby kissing the back of my neck when I'm doing the dishes
6. Eating a chocolate cake made by Susan Ball
7. Finishing a great page
8. Those last couple of minutes before I nodd off
9. A full pantry and fridge
10. The first cool breeze in the fall
I know they're not much, but they are me. They aren't in any particular order. Just typed them as they came to me. I hope you are leading a blessed life, too. God has been really good to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment