Thursday, July 13

Horrible Movies to Avoid At ALL Costs

1. Dante's Peak - This is mine and Bob's basis movie for bad movies. It was so horrible. Really, it was just plain stupid. I won't get into the details. Just rest assured, it was bad.
2. Flight Plan - 2005's version of Dante Peak. So disappointing. I'm glad I didn't waste a precious night out at the movies on that one. It was a rental. Come on, we know the kid is on the plane. This wasn't a "Left Behind" movie in disguise. Give me a break. And that was the most retarded movie ending ever.
3. Open Water - 2003's version of Dante's Peak. I was sick in bed and had nothing else to watch. It had come on tv and I taped it. I thought, "what the heck?" It could be good. WRONG!!! I'm sorry, but don't read on if you don't want the spoiler for this one. I just have to say it. I only hung on for the ending of that movie with the hope that those dipwads would get eaten up by sharks and the movie would end. Well, knock me over with a feather. That's exactly what happened. It was my only redemption for that hour and a half of my life I'd desperately like to have back. Don't watch it. I'm thinking I'd watch Dante's Peak again first. Or, it might be fun to watch it muted and create my own dialog for like the sharks or something. Yikes, make it stop. Does the grading system go below an F? I guess if it's my system it does. So, I'm going to go with an "S+." That's the best I can do.

Everything else I have seen this year has actually been somewhat decent. I'll leave my negativeness (is that a real word?) to those above unless I stumble across a new contender.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...