Yes, I called my buddies. It was so funny. SD answered the phone. It was about 9:45 and she did everything she could to try to talk me into "sneaking out" and joining them. I felt like a teenager. I told her that I couldn't because I'd " get in trouble."
She was indeed the "little devil on my shoulder." I was content to just look over a few things and then go to bed early. Ha! I got out my February QVC purchase. I've been kicking myself because I hadn't gotten to this yet and thought I ought to look it over and prepare myself to get to work. It is Lisa Bearnson's Favorite Albums. It doesn't spark a lot of creativity, but by the end of 2006, it will be four completed 8 x 8 albums. (Which, by the way, is my favorite album size these days.) Everything you need, except the journaling and the pictures, is power-scrapped for you. It is awesome. Here is a link to it, should you decide you need a visual. http://www.lisabearnson.com/FavoriteAlbums/index.php
I've received the first two albums and the third should be here by the end of the month. SD inspired the scrapper in me. (Maybe I was just jealous because they were all scrapping and I wasn't.) Needless to say, I started working on the "All About Me" album. I kind of like it that I'm forced to finally do something about myself. I don't *ever* do that. I gave myself an hour and a half to get it going. I had to *make* myself stop two hours later. Now, I am struggling with what I struggle with *every time* I get home from a night of scrapping. My mind wants to keep going. I feel like I'm on a roll. It's so hard to stop. Does that make me insane?
It's all put away now and I'm going to attempt to get some sleep. Thank goodness church doesn't begin until 10:30 in the morning! BTW, Justin *is* asleep, but he's only been that way for about an hour. What am I going to do with him?
1 comment:
SD - you are hilarious! I'm glad God "got to ya" today!!
Post a Comment