Firewall
Great film. Predictable ending. But it still had some of those edge of your seat moments. I'll see Harrison Ford in just about anything. Quite a thriller. I don't view the time spent viewing as wasted. It was worth the couple of hours. I"m just mad that I wasn't folding clothes while I was watching the movie. You know, kill two birds with one stone?
Mona Lisa Smile
I've seen this one over and over and it has to go on some list that contains my favorites. It gets an A- Great chick flick.
2 comments:
That movie makes me want to MOVE to Italy. I love it. And I love her in that one. It's in my top ten.
Hmmm....blog idea. I'll come up with my top ten favorite movies of all time and post them. Let me think... Stay tuned...
I completely agree about Under the Tuscan Sun. I wanted to run away to Italy!! I love that movie, thanks for reminding me!
Fox
Post a Comment