Wednesday, July 12

Bunco!

I won at Bunco tonight. Actually I tied with several other girls for the most buncos and we had to have a roll-off with the dice. High one, won. There were a couple of fives, a four, a two and then I rolled a six. WOO-HOO - - Jackpot! Actually it was only $20, but I'll take it. I might even use it to get my first ever pedicure. We had a great time. Betty hooked us up with some awesome summer salads. It was great. It's at my house in August. Good times.

1 comment:

Liza on Maui said...

Aloha> I found your blog while searching for posts on bunco. I posted something today that you might be interested. Here's the link:

http://lizas-eyeview.blogspot.com/2007/12/bunco-in-las-vegas.html

Do you still have your bunco group going?

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...