Monday, February 6

Change

Or, changes.  Lots and lots of changes.  There is so much change in my life right now that if I were smart, I'd be a little scared.  But I'm not.  I'm excited.  Lots of exciting things are on the horizon in the land of B.  That sense of renewal I felt a few weeks ago has certainly intensified.  Which is what I wanted to happen.  I'm happy.  I feel fresh, new, clean and inspired.

I'm not going to tell you about all of them just yet.  But know that things are progressing and I really feel like I'm at a place in my life where God wants me to be.  And that feels good.

I started helping teach middle school girl Sunday School.  Woah.  That's going to be quite an undertaking.  I'm not the lead teacher and don't feel called to be.  I'm more of a helper.  Yesterday was my first Sunday and it felt good to be in there.  Precious group of girls.

And because the Lord must really be teaching me something about mercy - - I'm starting a study on James with a group from another church.  Mercy has never been my strong suit.  I'm a tough love kind of girl.  Should be interesting.  I love the book of James and I'm super excited about this Bible study with a group of women I don't even know.  Yay!

One last note - - I have this cute little "Diva" calendar that has inspirational quotes and scripture on it.  I'll leave you with a quote from the other day that spoke VOLUMES to me:

I will disassociate from those who feed me negativity.  I will only surround myself with those who provoke and promote me to be the best I can be.

And I plan to do just that.

*muah*

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Good luck with your changes!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...