I had a great birthday "week" and had a ton of fun celebrating in various ways. If you were a part, in any way, thank you! Even if it was just moral support from afar, cheering me on. Thank you!
We're gonna age whether we like it or not. In fact, we're a day older - - every day. So why not embrace that time and feel special? Make it special. That's what I did. And it was fun!
Back to reality now. My house is pretty much out of control and I have to reclaim it. I've got a couple loads of laundry to finish up before I take Penny in to the dealership for a little warranty work. Stupid recalls. I'm going to multi-task though. He estimated 1 - 2 hours. (For a software update. Yeesh. It shouldn't take that long. But whatever.) I'm taking my Bible study stuff with me and working on that. Because - - when I get home - - I have stuff to do!
The in-laws are coming on Thursday and this house is NOT ready. Especially Cameron's room where they stay. To say that it's trashed is an understatement. I'm going to make him clean some of it. But I need to do some of the pre-cleaning. Translate - throw a bunch of crap away before he sees it.
So - - off the interwebs. Time to get crap done.
No comments:
Post a Comment