I hate it when the boys leave here rushed.
Normally one of them is in tears over it. And it drives me nuts.
Bedtime is changing tonight because of this. And they're gonna be pretty mad at me. At this point I don't care. I don't want another morning like this one ever again. It makes my heart hurt to see one of them leave in tears and me having had to raise my voice to get them moving and doing what they are supposed to do. It ruins my day.
Earlier bedtime tonight. That's the plan. I am declaring war on bedtime around here. Period.
*throws the gauntlet down*
1 comment:
Mornings is about the only thing we've never had an issue with. I think that's because for 6 years, from pre-school through 5th grade, he rode to work with me and I dropped him off at a before school program at his school at 6:45am. He's been used to getting up early. Now as a teenager when I thought he would be tougher, he isn't and bedtime isn't a fight either. Lights out at 10:30pm.
Hope the next morning is better for all of you!
Post a Comment