Hi fans! Miss me? *giggle*
Spring has sprung. We've been busy. But things have slowed down now. We went to San Antonio for the weekend and had a great time. Nothing fancy. We stayed at a hotel with an indoor pool so the kids could swim. It was, well, crowded, but fun. The kids (and Mr. B and I) made some friends at the hotel. This family of four could not have been more like us. The kids were the same age, their parents were eerily similar to us, we had all kinds of things in common. It was fun! They are from Austin. I told Mr. B that I was ready to move to Austin! We said our good-byes to them Sunday night. But I ran into the husband in Starbucks on our way out of town. Crazy, huh? They were such nice people. We exchanged e-mail addresses and said we'd try to get together again another time. It was cool.
Mr. B and I took the kids to the zoo while we were there. The weather was perfect. Here is a picture of the boys waiting to ride the train:
It was a fun trip. I'm glad we went.
Mr. B went back to work today. So it's just me and the boys. We cleaned their rooms yesterday (with trash bags) and today, I'm going to focus on some other stuff in the house. Mostly picking up, vacuuming and stuff like that. No hardcore spring cleaning until the boys go back to school. It's just too hard when they are here. Then I'm gonna hit the treadmill. I ran fever for twelve days straight recently. I'm finally feeling like I can start back exercising again. I need to! Then - - I think I'm going to scrapbook. Yay!
To accomplish all of the above - - I have to get off of the interwebs. See ya later!
(Oh, for more pictures from our weekend, you can go to our Family Website and look at the album. Just click on the picture to make it larger and then scroll through.)
1 comment:
I took some time off this week also to spend time with Connor. We really didn't do much though. Your trip sounds like fun!
Post a Comment