I chipped a tooth today. That, in and of itself, didn't really hurt. It did make me realize that I've not been playing by the rules and wearing my retainer. My bottom teeth are getting crooked again, hence the chipped tooth. So - - I decided I should wear my retainer. Not just at night, but all the time.
Oh. Hell.
I'm certain that I am dying a slow and painful death. I don't remember my braces ever hurting this bad. I had to force my retainer on. When it clicked in place, I was sure that I'd be sore tomorrow. WRONG. I was sore in like five minutes.
So, if you would, I need my ass kicked. Please form a line to the left if you are interested in kicking it for me. I deserve it. I am so mad at my stupid, beyond stupid, self. If I could kick it myself - - I would.
So not only do I have a wicked cold or allergies right now - - I have teeth shifting. I want to curl up in a corner and die. I can't take Motrin or Advil because of my stupid, sensitive tummy. Just Tylenol. And that crap doesn't cut it. Dang it. Dang it, dang it, dang it.
Go ahead. Tell me how stupid I am. Please.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. *whimper* Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
3 comments:
Better go have them looked at. That's what happened to mine. My teeth started to go bad later in life and there was nothing I could do it stop it...I've spent a small fortune over my lifetime but now I'm happy with the work I've finally had done. I hope you feel better. There is nothing worse than when your mouth or your feet hurt you, then your whole body hurts.
ohhhhhhhhh...I force my retainers on every now and then but the pain causes me to throw them in the bottom of a place where I can't see them. It HURTS!! You deserve a reward if you wear them until they no longer hurt! whoop!
oh the whole retainer story.. mine NEVER fit! right after I got the braces off, it didn't fit!
I kept telling him and he kept grinding down the part that was poking my gums and pinching etc.
And... nothing!
I finally quit going.
Really wish my bottom teeth were straight...I always think maybe I want to go see about getting a new retainer...
not after reading your post though. :)
Post a Comment