Monday, March 28

Back to Church

We fought the sleepies and lazies yesterday morning and actually went to church again.  Woo hoo!

I'm so glad we went.  It was like the message was directly aimed at me.  (God does that, huh?)  We've felt lost in the shuffle because the church is so big.  But we couldn't find another place to go that met our "criteria."  In Mack's sermon - - he talked about "plugging in" to a life group.  The old school name for life group is Sunday School class.  I guess you gotta speak modern.  We've decided to try one or two and see if they are good fits for us.  Maybe we'll feel "connected" again by getting involved in a smaller group within the big group.  We're going to at least try.

Our church is growing very fast and there are some changes coming.  I'm trying to be very careful and not confuse facts with rumors.  Change stresses a lot of people out.  I'm asking questions to those in leadership positions regarding the plans being presented to the church and I'm praying that God's plan will be abundantly clear and that unity in the church will remain intact.  Satan loves to create chaos and he is the master of mis-information.  My ultimate desire is for our church body (wherever we land) to glorify God and disciple those that are reached when we follow His command to "Go and tell..."

In other news...

I *so* want to go back to bed this morning.  I am still sleepy.  Instead - - I'm going to do my morning chores and then do my treadmill time.  I plan to reward myself this afternoon and get my craft on.  Yippee!

Later Gators.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...