Wednesday, January 5

Time for a walk.

I turned on the x-box to start my workout for the day and it said to rest today.  Or go walk.  Guess what!  I went for a walk.  It was chilly out there.  I put on my iPod and went for it.  It feels so good to get moving.  I didn't walk real far.  But I walked for thirty minutes!  Yay me!  I need to adjust my walking playlist.

I knew I could move.  I wish I had a treadmill though.  I'd love to dock the iPod in the amp and crank that bad boy up.  Music is so empowering.  (So are my fat pictures.)

Anyway - - I'm getting after it!

Time to shower and then go meet Mr. B up at the kid's school to take them lunch.  Cheese enchiladas or frito pie today.  They both gave that a huge thumbs-down.  I wish I'd paid attention to the menu.  I could have packed lunches.  Oh well.  They'll enjoy Mom and Dad bringing them something special.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

You rock. I love you.

Kristina said...

My iPod is my savior at the gym. I could NOT do with without it. I've had the darn thing run out of juice a couple of times while working out and that is the WORST. :)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...