Sunday, January 23

Vinegar smells nasty.

Just cleaned the coffee pot.  Gross.  Now my house reeks of vinegar.  It's so disgusting.  I ran an additional load of water through the pot just to be safe.  I cannot have my coffee tasting like vinegar in the morning.  That would be the ultimate coffee foul.  *shudder*

On another note, I finished that fifth book in the KK series.  Wow.  I cried my way through the last third of that book.  Good stuff.  I want to dive into the next series.  But I think a break from the Baxter family would be nice. I have another book I'm thinking about.  I'll let you know.

I've had some kind of nasty chest crud since Friday.  I feel a little better this morning.  I was awake for about an hour at 3 this morning.  Cough, cough, cough, cough...  It was exhausting.  Then my goofball boys were up at the crack of dawn.  Ugh.

No football for me today.  (As if that's a shocker to anyone.)

Someone I love has a birthday tomorrow!  I'll post more about her tomorrow.  My friends are the best.  *grin*

Okay - - I'm outta here.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...