Boring blog. Sorry.
I've had some kind of chest crud for almost a week now. I'm tired of it. And - - I'm just tired. I can't get caught up. Zero energy. I guess coughing my head off doesn't help. No fever. At all. To quote Cameron, "Huh. Weird." (He says that a lot.)
The Spurs won tonight. That always makes me smile. Late game. That's why I'm still up. I get keyed up during those games and have to wind down afterward. Those late games kill me.
I have a confession to make. *hangs head in shame* I'm watching The Bachelor this season. I know. I KNOW! I told myself I was just going to watch the first one because I saw the previews where that one chick slapped the crap out of him when she met him. Big mistake. I got hooked. Gah. Stupid show. And, I'd like to point out, you could get "stupid drunk" if you played a drinking game while watching the show. Take a drink every time he uses an adverb. He truly uses them a lot. Seriously. He profusely uses them. He's a doof.
I'm making chicken lasagna for the family tomorrow night. They dig this meal. I can't say that I blame them. It's good stuff. Then Friday night is date night. Woo hoo! I love date nights.
I have an appointment with Justin's teacher in the morning. He's struggling with his reading. I get so frustrated working with him. I try to remember that he can't understand every word. Especially with our butchered up English language. For example: know. He looked at me like I was on crack when I told him that the "k" was silent. I wanted to tell him that I feel his pain. But I tried to be encouraging. He gets frustrated with himself and tries to rush through. I want to visit with his teacher and I want him to see that she and I are on the same page.
Cameron is, well, Cameron. He is our talker. Justin NEVER got in trouble in Kindergarten. He doesn't this year either. I always get comments on his good behavior. But Cam? Ha! That little turd has his own plans some days. It makes me laugh because Mr. B thinks Cam is his mini-me. And he is when it comes to being smart. But he acts like his momma more! (That's my boy! *giggle*) Let's face it. There are parts of the day that can be very boring. I'm sure I'd lay around on that little carpet in the classroom and opt out of work occasionally. Some days he's just not in the mood to do his work. He says that his brain tells him he needs a break. Whatever dude. Do your work. Stinker.
Not much else going on. I need to walk. But I'm thinking I'll be pooped after five minutes. Maybe I should walk, but just keep the speed on slow. At least I'd be moving.
I gotta jet. My Ambien is kicking in. I gotta go to bed before I hit the pantry. This medicine gives me the late night munchies. I hate that. So I'm outta here.
Have a fantastic Thursday!
Love you fans!!!
1 comment:
Hee, I'm in good company. *hangs head in shame alongside B*
I'm watching The Bachelor, too. I can't stand him, and I don't think ANY of the bachelors deserve a second chance at a second season (fairness issue). But I'm still hooked. *sigh* I guess I like to watch people date vicariously, since, yanno, I'm not doing that at the moment, myself. lol
Post a Comment