Friday, January 28

Friday Greetings

Today is off to a roaring start!  It started at 6:00 when Justin asked if he could get up already.  Grrrrrrr.  That woke Cameron up.  And that put Cameron in a pissy mood.  I hope he perked up before he arrived at school.

I cleaned their bathroom as soon as they were out the door.  Gross.  I will never understand boys and toothpaste.  It's disgusting.  They don't care what the tube of toothpaste looks like.  And then when they spit in the sink...  Just rinse it out already!  And don't even get me started on the pee on the toilet seat.  Eeeeeewwww!

I'm about to start the Friday edition of the Bray laundry.  It never ends.  Then, I'm attacking the kitchen, making the beds, vacuuming, showering and headed to get my hair cut and nails done.  Then back to the house to start working on cleaning off my desk/table and scrapbook shelf.  Ugh.  Busy, busy, busy!

It will all be worth it when I can chill in the morning.  J's basketball game isn't until 1:00.  Yay!  Then I hope to scrapbook.  That may not happen until Monday, but I'll be ready.  I've got some catching up to do.

I still have lots of chest crud, but I think I could successfully walk now.  I plan on starting back up tomorrow. I lost a whole week.  That stinks.

Onward and upward though.  Right?

I gotta jet.  Have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...