Tuesday, January 4

So far, so good...

I'm doing pretty well with my goals.  Pretty close, anyway.  Sunday night, I was in bed by 10:23.  Last night, I was in bed by 10:09.  I think I'm getting the hang of this!

I'm watching portions.  I'm about to start The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout on Kinect.  Like, as soon as a I finish this post.  I expect that will prompt me to gulp some water!

I've finished my first book and already started a second.  (Loving the Redemption series.  I'm on book three now.  I guess my heart wasn't ready for it the first time I tried it.  But now - - I'm loving it.)

I did join the scripture memory group.  My first verse of the year is this:

"I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands.  I have hidden your word in my heart that I may not sin against you."  Psalm 119: 10-11 (NIV)

We're planning on going to church somewhere on Sunday.  Not sure where.  But somewhere.

I'm going to scrapbook a page this afternoon.

So - - there you have it.  Me - - being ambitious and determined.

Keeping it real and keeping it going!!!

4 comments:

~becky said...

Just did my first workout. Oh my...

If I don't trim down using this, then trimming down isn't possible. And I used the easiest workout! Let it be known that I suck at lunges.

Eeek...

I set a goal for working out four times per week.

MaierHousehold said...

You...Can...Do...It!!!

So glad that you are enjoying The Redemption Series!!! I've been thinking I need to locate mine to start reading again.

I'm hoping to do the Church thing on a regular basis here too....Maybe we can encourage each other???

Shawna said...

I'm still on Hunger Games book #2. FINALLY getting good again. Seems like I get interested about 1/2 way thru...

Kristina said...

DH is doing the BL workout right now and it's kicking his ass too....I can't do it yet because of the boot.

Two thumps up on the rest of your goals!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...