Tuesday, January 18

Shoes and Portugal

More shoe drama.  This time, it was Cameron.  They weren't Skechers.  They were some Hot Wheels shoes (translation:  they were crap.)  We *just* bought them.  December 19th to be exact.  We threw the receipt away.  But luckily, Sears was able to look up the transaction with our Discover card.  I exchanged them for a better pair of shoes.

I'm re-thinking the whole shoe thing.

We need shoes to wear to school and then shoes to wear when riding bikes and playing outside.  Baby Bro pointed out to me last night (yes, I got to talk to them - - YAY!) that boys are just rough on shoes and I need to get used to it.  All I heard was: This is gonna be expensive.

Speaking of my brother.  You have to check out this video he made.  It almost makes me want a Mac.  *gasp*  Did I just say that?  This is so cool.  They are back on their island right now.  When they left the US, they flew to London and then took a quick hop over to Portugal.  On the way back, they had quite a layover in London before going back to their island.  So, my brother made this awesome video.  I've watched it A LOT!!!  Check it out:



I told you it was cool.

Have a GREAT day!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Very cool.

J. Page said...

That is just too cool! Love it!

Stephanie said...

Your brother is cute :) so is his family

I got a macbook for graduation! it is so much fun!

Kristina said...

Fun Video! and yes, boys are very hard on shoes...we go through at least 3 pair a year.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...