Tuesday, October 7

Too much Noggin?



Actually - - I love candy corn. But I love this song, too. Total brain worm.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I remember this song from last year and the kids LOVED it! I did too! I love the little songs on noggin. They really like, "Are We There Yet?"

Anonymous said...

This is actually on Noggin and not a spoof of some sort?

You know, Dh watches The Soup and they have a segment called "What The Kids Are Watching". It's often a bit disturbing to see what's on some of these shows. It's weird. By any standards it's weird, but especially out of context.

I'd rather eat my feet?

~B said...

It is actually on Noggin. I know - - the feet part. Crazy, huh?

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...