Saturday, October 4

*sigh*

This sucks. $75 to feel like complete and total crap.

I think I'll sleep on the couch tonight. It's softer than my bed.

*really, pathetic whimper*

Okay - - I would be completely remiss if I didn't mention my outing today.

Mr. B took our shower doors off. They were AWFUL. He refused to put them back on. He really wants to rip that thing out and tile. We can't find the right tile. Anyhoo - - he said to just get a shower curtain for now. Okay. No problem.

My bad.

I left and went to:

Bed, Bath & Beyond - - Uh, no. I'm not paying that much for a shower curtain. A temporary shower curtain.

Target - - those buttheads just teased me. I found the display of the one I wanted. Did they have it in stock? No.

Wal-Mart - - I got a shower curtain rod there. That's all I'm saying about that.

J.C. Penney - - What? Where is all of their stuff? *raspberry* Bupkis. Zero. Zilch. Nada. (I did see the cops there. Shoplifter maybe?)

Sears - - my last ditch effort. I'll say this. I am NOT paying $40 for a shower curtain. A *temporary* shower curtain. So, I paid $10 for a liner and $8 for rings. Wonderful. And it's a fabric liner. Our floor is going to look like crap. Now - - I need to go and get a vinyl liner to put on the other side of the cloth one. Great. Just great.

What did Mr. B and I decipher from all of this? That we need to re-paint our bathroom a neutral color. Something that will go with the tile that is out there now. I know. I had really branched out there adding color to my walls. Right now - - the plan is to leave the color in the living room. But the green in the bathroom has got to go. I think we are going to remove the "popcorn" ceiling in there, too. Why not, we are going to take the carpet up and tile. This will be our test room.

Remodeling. *another raspberry.* Shawna - - will you come be Mrs. B for the remodel? You rock at it. I HATE this stuff.

Okay - - meds are kicking in. Time to fix my bed. Of course, I'll be up peeing most of the night. I've been guzzling the water. No Diet Coke w/Splenda today. I told you I felt bad.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hope you feel better soon. I've heard those massages were something else. A friend of mine got sick (like throw up sick) after she got a deep tissue massage. Now I know I won't get one of those!

You brother preached this morning at church...did a good job!

Shawna said...

I've got your back, my friend. I'll be there any time to help out. That paint and tile stuff r.o.c.k.s! I'm here for ya. When are we getting started.hee hee .j/k.

Cammie said...

I super heart love to remodel! Can I come help Shawna?

You must go to my blog and see the bathroom I just remodeled...

Also, love you layout. Did you design it? I have a few questions...

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...