Thursday, October 30

I did it!!

I joined.

It sucked taking the "walk of shame."

But I did it. And let me tell you this - - I am NOT sharing how much I weigh. Crap!!!! I've never weighed this much. Ever.

Get ready to start seeing less of me. I'm taking this beast head on.

Little Black Dress - - here I come.

3 comments:

ME said...

Don't view it as a "walk of shame". Thw shame would be knowing you need to do something and not caring enough to do it. I'm so proud of you

Susan

Stephanie said...

I just saw what you are reading...lol. I truly enjoyed that book. I couldn't put it down. But, my oh my, it was filled with...yuck. Enjoy! The movie doesn't even compare!

And I agree. It isn't shameful. You are BRAVE. You are AWESOME. You should be SO SO SO Proud!

Anonymous said...

oh, you are such inspiration. I so need to do it. I am now heavier than EVER!

Proud of you.
Jody

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...