Monday, October 13

Wow.

What a whirlwind of a few days!

I had zero plans of going on a scrapbook retreat this past weekend. Zero. We had nothing planned. We were just going to hang out. We had talked about camping locally. Just to do it. But then - - bam - - my phone rang at 1:30 with an offer to retreat for half price. Who am I to say no? Well, small road bump. I had to ask Mr. B if it was okay. He okay'd it.

So - - I threw some stuff together, finished putting laundry away and I was on the road.

I am so glad I went. I had a great time scrapping. And the food there. Wow. Great stuff. There was some pumpkin cheesecake that was to die for. I'm getting the recipe for that and making it for Thanksgiving. Scratch the buttermilk pie this year. This is the year of the pumpkin for me.

I got home around 5:30 last night. I was (and still am) exhausted. I want to address some of the stuff that's been posted around here. It's just that right now - - I do not have the energy. I'm going to pour me a cup of coffee and chill for a bit.

Happy Monday, everyone. Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...