of a trophy wife
This made me laugh to tears. Maybe I'm just tired, but you really cracked me up w/ this one ;)
Someone seriously stole your sign?? That takes a lot of nerve.Go get that gun!
You go girl! I have an exra sign at my house. Let's put it in your yard and sit and protect it with our rifles!!
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
3 comments:
This made me laugh to tears. Maybe I'm just tired, but you really cracked me up w/ this one ;)
Someone seriously stole your sign?? That takes a lot of nerve.
Go get that gun!
You go girl! I have an exra sign at my house. Let's put it in your yard and sit and protect it with our rifles!!
Post a Comment