Sunday, October 5

Storm Alert



I lost my other picture when my computer crashed. I found this one to replace it. For any newbie followers - - when I post this picture - - I am without courage. I am raving, crazy. It means there is a storm approaching or it is here. Simple rain? No. I welcome simple rain with gentle thunder. What freaks me out? West Texas Thunderstorms. They have horrific winds, large hail, tornadoes and heavy bouts of rain. I have been known to pull stuff out of my closet like a crazy woman. I must have refuge from the storm.

Tonight, I don't have the energy for this storm. When Mr. B first showed me the radar, I nearly peed my pants. Thank goodness it's bedtime. I popped an Ambien and I'm gonna sleep this one out. If the alarms sound, I'll panic then.

I did, however, straighten the living room and start a load of laundry. (I clean like crazy when it storms.) Tonight - - no. I need to put my headphones on with my relaxation music. I need to get to my happy place and get there fast.

Thank goodness for the smell of Gain and Bleach. Now if the laundry would do itself, I would have the perfect trifecta.

Smooches.

2 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

Yep...it got pretty crazy last night! At one point, right after a loud thunder, Little A grabbed her ears and started crying saying how it hurt her ears. Shortly after that Big A, who should have been asleep, started crying! It was a circus at our house!

Ashley said...

Oh I love storms! But the kids slept on a pallet on the floor in our room cuz of the thunder.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...