I decided we both *really* need massages. So - - I booked Mr. B one for 3:30 with his favorite therapist. He really needs it and I'm shocked that she had an opening. I called him and told him he had to take off of work early tomorrow. He REALLY deserves that. I couldn't get mine until 5:00 at another spa. Oh well. I figure that will give me time to deliver the children to their holding facility for the evening. Plus - - I get to get my massage from a guy I really like and used to go to a lot. Yay!!
I want to do the Kiss and Snap thing. So cool! I've come up with about 8 places. He can think of a couple himself. I hope he goes for this. We have a tripod and a remote control for our camera.
I am so excited that this is all coming together.
About dinner. I really need to keep it light. I don't need to be all bloated and gross feeling later. (Tee hee hee!!!) Was that too much information? Sorry Mom. And Baby Bro. :-)
Yoda is the big winner today. That Kiss & Snap thing rocks. I don't care where you got the idea. It is new to me. So - - enjoy the card! I'll give it to you soon. Enjoy your hot cider or chocolate. (Yoda doesn't do coffee.)
I'm out.
*Kiss it, kiss it, snap it!!*
5 comments:
FINE! I see how you are! Just kidding! I knew you would pick that when I read it. I almost didn't even put anything down! ENJOY! ENJOY!
Okay, I'm confused. I think I need to read the previous post. Kiss & Snap? And...I'm guessing it is your anniversary???
Happy Day either way!
It just hit me! The whole Kiss & Snap...it reminds me of the movie Legally Blonde...The nail salon lady & the UPS driver....
Awesome! Thanks. Count me impressed if he goes for it and plays along. I am thinking about trying it with my own dh. Whaddya think? ;)
By the way, that massage thing? If you ever decide to leave him for a platonic roommate to raise the kiddos with, I am putting in my request to be considered first. I could use a wife like you. ;)
Abby, the idea is on the comments on the last post.
I am excited for y'all. Have a glorious night! ;)
I LOVE the kiss & snap idea...but I am guessing my sweet husband will not go for it. He gets frustrated when I ask for one picture, I can only imagine his reaction to me asking for 9! Have a great time! I can't wait to read all about it.
Post a Comment