Tuesday, October 7

Last name, First name

I like to snoop around and gather information. It's interesting what 's out there in public court records. Online. Very interesting. And sometimes pretty funny.

There I admitted it. Confession is good for the soul.

3 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

That's the first step to admitting there's a problem!

Hi, my name is B....I like gathering information from the public court records!

Hi B...welcome to confession!

~B said...

I'd like to add that online isn't the only source of good information. Here, in Anytown, USA, one can glean loads of information just by listening at restaurants, the salon, etc. I hear names dropped that I know ALL the time.

MaierHousehold said...

Oh, that is absolutely 100% true. The lady that has been cutting my hair the last 2 times....knows my ex! How's that for a small world?

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...