Sunday, October 19

Just as I suspected

I am finding every reason under the sun to *not* go to bed. I don't even want to close my eyes.

I make light of a lot of stuff around here. But dangit - - my kids and my husband are my life.

Today. Scared. Me.

I know it's all okay. And the what-ifs didn't happen. But they could have.

Here's to a drug induced sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was there. I will never forget that feeling... when the reality of the fact settles upon you that you don't know where he is. The fact that he was okay is certainly important, but it will never remove that very real taste of that very real fear that is at the base of every parent's worst nightmare.

*hugs*

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...