Nupercainal. For my sore bottom later.
I'll take my two pills at noon. And wait for the poo to begin.
After that, I start drinking the "Half-Lightly." I have to drink 8 ounces every ten minutes. It's been chilling in the fridge since last night.
So has the Ginger Ale. I'm having a glass of that right now. I've had one hunger pain come and go. I can do this.
I'll take my two pills at noon. And wait for the poo to begin.
After that, I start drinking the "Half-Lightly." I have to drink 8 ounces every ten minutes. It's been chilling in the fridge since last night.
So has the Ginger Ale. I'm having a glass of that right now. I've had one hunger pain come and go. I can do this.
8 comments:
Yes, you can do this! I have all the faith in you! It may not be the easiest task you have accomplished, but you will survive!
Just on a side note...I would have an old sheet or towel or maybe both sitting under you where ever you are....JUST IN CASE! My mom has had some close calls!
Oh crap!!! (*giggle*)
It never occurred to me that I might crap my pants.
Great times.
I just would hate for you damage your sofas! :0) I wouldn't think of it as you might crap your pants...that would lead one to believe that it would be whole, and I believe the further into this you get there is not much whole to your crap! :0)
Luv you!
I'm taking the pills. Here we go...
GOOD LUCK! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
Hope things are coming out okay. Do you remember when WOW chips came out? They tended to do the same thing to people that the go lightly does. YUCK!!!
Susan
Your in my prayers, love you!
Yes, I have done the *Go Lightly* dance! I remember thinking they should have named it *Go Like Hell*. My boss so lovingly gave me a beautifully wrapped 8 pack of toilet paper for my dance! Nice!!
Post a Comment