Cam brought home his first homework today. Justin is going to be so jealous. Justin wants to know why he doesn't have any homework yet. Dan does. Not him. And "it's not fair." Little man, you have plenty of homework in your future. Enjoy the delay. Cam - - we've got "C's" to trace and they are due Friday morning. Homework. That sounds crazy.
On another note - - I got my XM back today. Ahhhhh. I missed it so much. I'd been holding out for a good deal. I got a heck of one today. Ask me about it. I was about to give up. And then today, my luck changed. Life is good.
Also, I made another good hit on Mob Wars and collected a huge bounty. That's right. I'm a bad ass.
Tonight - - I am beat. I've had an emotional couple of days and *finally* feel better about some stuff. Finally. Sometimes it really sucks being a girl. I *never* see Mr. B cry because he's having a bad time. Lucky.
To bed. (Susan - - I'm leaving some dishes in the sink tonight! *gasp* I'm too tired to do them. They'll be there in the morning.) Everyone - - be looking for my twenty minute power cleaning sessions tomorrow. Join me if you can. It's refreshing.
Toodles.
3 comments:
I'm so proud of you!!! (I'm working on this too-- I left a bag full of garbage in the kitchen.)
Susan
WOW...we must all have had the same thing on our minds last night...I too left dishes in the sink. Only difference...Mr. A said he would wash them before he goes to work today! We shall see!
Hey B...I am glad you are feeling better about the situation! Regardless of how we operate we always can use a good cry! But yes, sometimes it totally sucks being a girl! For example...we have to sit to go potty...we have the monthly friend that visits...just to name a couple!
Bethany brings letter homework home from preschool, too. It has begun.
I agree on the whole 'it sucks being a girl' thing!
Post a Comment