Thursday, October 16

Holy crap!

I can't stay and chat.

There is water pouring out of my arse.

I am so glad the kids and Mr. B aren't here. This is - - humiliating.

Oh - - gotta go!

2 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

Bless your heart! You can't think of it as humiliating! This is something the doctor ordered, and you are by far not the only person to experience this! I am sorry!!!

Selenaintx said...

Oh you poor thing!!! You can do it girl--I have the utmost confidence in you!!!! I know it just sucks having to do it at all. I'll be thinking of you, well maybe not--that image of you on the pot is just----not right.
LOL
Hugs!!!!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...