Friday, October 31

Happy Day!

First - - Happy Birthday, Justin!! My firstborn is 5 years old today. At this moment, five years ago, I was frantically trying to get all of the things done that were required of us for a homestudy. We left town around 3:30 and pulled up at the Holiday Inn in Tulsa, Oklahoma at 11:59. We spent one VERY sleepless night in the Holiday Inn.

The next morning, we went to breakfast (David ate, I couldn't), then we went to Wal-Mart to get a few necessities. We bought diapers, a few bibs and onesies, socks, bottles and burp rags.

Then it was off to the hospital for:


Also - - Happy Halloween.

See - - just a happy kind of day.

2 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

My gosh how he has changed!

Imagine if you never met the razor to shave his head! :0)

ME said...

I'm so glad you have Justin. Daniel would be one little lost boy and we probably would never have met. God is SO good!!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...