He was in the next door neighbor's backyard. Their large dog had him up a tree. Mr. B had to get a ladder out to save him.
Moe is traumatized. Mommy is traumatized.
I just want to sleep and cuddle with my little Mo-Mo.
*hugs*
Good night!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can feel your pain. We once "lost" our Millie, and two weeks later a neighbor boy spotted her in a tall pecan tree. She had been chased up there by a large dog. She had been treed all of that time. What excitement when we found her. I guess that cats really do have nine lives. Carol B.
2 comments:
I can feel your pain. We once "lost" our Millie, and two weeks later a neighbor boy spotted her in a tall pecan tree. She had been chased up there by a large dog. She had been treed all of that time. What excitement when we found her. I guess that cats really do have nine lives.
Carol B.
Glad Moe made it home!
Post a Comment