Thursday, October 23

Competition

A couple of days ago, Mr. B received the following e-mail. How am I supposed to compete with this?

hey;) how are you?) do you have a second?)... i have not boyfriend(( I very want to meet real men...which will know woman's need ...like in a cinema ... you know)))) lets chat!) i am pretty girl)) I have a lot of time for meetings and if you have any ideas how to spend it with me...
just email me back at CAROL@GoldenTTamil.com and i will reply back with some nice ;) photos with me ...and maybe, you will want to write me again)))

Back off, Carol. He's mine.

*snicker*

4 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

Seriously??? This cracks me up! The grammar isn't even correct!

Cammie said...

OMG!!! You know real men meet their women on the back row of the cinema!!!

Craziness!!!

Anonymous said...

I met one of Mr. B's girlfriends at J's party.

Mom

~B said...

I *can't* compete with that sweet face for sure.

(Justin's little "girlfriend" dumped him and decided that older men were for her. She totally had eyes for Mr. B.)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...