Friday, October 17

Bottom's Up!!

Today is the day. I'm all cleaned out and ready for the probing to begin.

I really appreciate the prayers. I feel them. I *really* feel them.

I've had nothing to eat or drink since midnight and I'm doing great. Don't get me wrong. I'd love a cup of coffee. I just hope the schedule at the hospital is running on time. I am looking forward to a nice meal later today. (I hope I get to do that!)

Thanks, everyone. I love you guys!! I have the best fans ever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I am here if you need me. Dad will keep David company. Will talk to you this evening. I too am praying hard.

Mom

MaierHousehold said...

Well, it didn't drain your sense of humor!

I am praying....

Shawna said...

Praying for ya, my friend, wish I could be there for you.

Abby said...

Hope everything 'comes out' okay! Praying for you!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...