I came here to applaud you for putting the patches on because all I did was use fabric glue (like Shawna, apparently!). Then, I saw your true confession! LOL Btw - i met your sweet friends Stephanie & Cameron (and apparently Shawna's - whom I've never met - family) Crazy small world!
6 comments:
You have done more than me today. Do you cheat and use fabric glue like I did???
Liquid stitches, baby.
I came here to applaud you for putting the patches on because all I did was use fabric glue (like Shawna, apparently!).
Then, I saw your true confession! LOL
Btw - i met your sweet friends Stephanie & Cameron (and apparently Shawna's - whom I've never met - family) Crazy small world!
Can I bring you Big A's vest and patches?
Bring 'em over sister. It doesn't take long at all with the liquid stitch stuff. And it works!
I've ironed them on before and they just fall off.
I'm NOT sewing them on. They are so small, I'd make it look like total crap.
So - - liquid stitches it is. That stuff rocks.
Abby - - it is a small world, indeed!!
Post a Comment