of a trophy wife
Did you buy some of these??? I can't tell what flavor they are, I guess my contacts aren't working so well!
Pumpkin spice. Yes - - I bought them at Target. They are so rich!!!!
You are evil...I bought a bag of these today and they are great. As if I needed another fattening thing to be addicted to...Just so you know the candy corn kisses are not worth it. Hope the boys feel better soon and that you don't get it.
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
3 comments:
Did you buy some of these??? I can't tell what flavor they are, I guess my contacts aren't working so well!
Pumpkin spice. Yes - - I bought them at Target. They are so rich!!!!
You are evil...I bought a bag of these today and they are great. As if I needed another fattening thing to be addicted to...Just so you know the candy corn kisses are not worth it. Hope the boys feel better soon and that you don't get it.
Post a Comment