I drove to the ATM and got some money.
I then made a bee line for Starbucks.
I went inside to get my Pumpkin Spice Latte.
I went to get my haircut.
I arrived there FIFTEEN minutes early. (I know. Early!)
I went and got my nails done.
I laughed at the lady next to me getting her nails done. (I'm mean that way.)
I called Mr. B after I left. He invited me to lunch.
Mr. B and I ate at Hidalgo's. Yummy.
I went to the local scrapbook store to pick up an item I ordered.
I broke my own rule there and bought five pieces of paper with no plan for them. I just liked the paper.
I drove out to the church and dropped off some old nametags that I found in my closet the other day.
I picked the kids up. Fifteen minutes early. (Again. I know!)
What a day. And that only gets me to 1:30. I won't bore you with the mundane details of the rest of the day.
My voice is horrible right now. This chest stuff is far from over. I'm on Day Two of antibiotics. Let's hope that tomorrow is better for me health wise. I was supposed to help out at AWANA tonight. No way that would have worked. Standing outside in the heat - - with this chest congestion and coughing. No way. I'm hoping for some actual sleep tonight.
Wow. That was boring. If you are still reading - - I'm really sorry.
I've got to go. I need to check on my Mob. I've been doing Mob Wars on Facebook. I think it's time to smuggle some liquor. I had someone put a hit out of me the other day. The nerve. I punched them in the face for some retaliation.
Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment