I was in a serious funk for that entry. (Not the kisses one. The one before that.) I'm feeling better about myself. Not the situation. But - how I will let it affect me. Why let it affect me? Because this is life and I'm not going to continue pretending that this situation at hand doesn't bother me. Does that make one, tiny bit of sense?
Everyone is in bed. It is quiet in Chez Bray.
To perk things up a bit, I put on my mp3 player and let the music inspire me. I folded laundry, cleaned out the litter box and refereed Moe. (He attacks the other kitties. He's trouble, that one.)
I'm feeling the light-headedness of my ambien beginning to kick in. So - - I shall hit the hay. I hope I didn't alarm anyone earlier. I know that the Lord will guide me and direct my path. I just have to listen to his still, small voice. Listen, then obey. He will carry me though this and reveal to me, in His time, what my next step should be.
I'll give you more later. I'm really feeling loopy all of a sudden.
*Kiss it, kiss it, smack it*
2 comments:
I am glad to hear that you have a calming sense over the situation!
BEND OVER....this is me **kissing & smacking it!!**
Did you enjoy that?
I *did* enjoy that.
Post a Comment