Friday, September 12

The Women

So. To the movies I went. With my husband you ask? Oh, hell to the no. He doesn't watch chick flicks. I went with my sweet - - other sister. The sister my brother gave me when he married her. (Have I ever mentioned how much I love this sister?)

I picked her up and we got there in plenty of time. We needed a pack mule to get us, our purses and our purchases from the snack bar - - to our seats. LARGE popcorn (with lots o' butter), two large diet cokes, a box of junior mints and about 8000 napkins. We made it inside and had choice seating. Not too bad. The movie started. Well, the trailers started. A few good, a few bad. Nothing really stuck out in my mind. The good ones will come closer to Christmas.

I don't want to give ANYTHING away with the discussion here. I shant spoil it for those still wishing to attend. I do, however, want you to look for two things when you watch this movie - - 1. Male actors 2. Beyond obvious product placement on behalf of Lexus. View the movie for yourself. Then decide.

My rating scale: B. I'm sorry I just can't go any higher than that grade.

Okay - - I'm getting pretty woozy. I've had my Ambien *and* my cough medicine. I'm loopy. I just want to show you the highlight of my evening:


That's me and Dane Cook. *purrrrrrrrr*

I'll definitely be seeing this movie!! I love me some Dane.

Okay, I'm seriously afraid I may not make any more sense. So - -

I'm out.

*smooches*



Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm... Dane. Oh hell to the yes!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...