Thursday, September 18

I'm out...

We are about to hit the road. Just so some of you compulsive site hitters know. (I probably won't update until we get home. So sorry!)

I'm sick that I don't have time to tell you a story about my trip to Wal-Mart this morning. I'll try to remember it and tell you later. I will say this: Where do you buy plus size gothic clothes? Sweet heavens. I've never seen anything like that before. Ever.

Okay. Family reunion tomorrow. Joy.

Maybe, just maybe, Sea World on Sunday.

And if the kids are good - - Chuck E. Cheese when we get to San Antonio.

And if Mommy is good - - Scrapbook 911. Oh - - to dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XXXL Goth can be purchased at the following...

The Big and Goth Store
The Goth Barn
Goth-Bryant
Maximum Goth
Phat Goth

Saw a great ad for a Goth aerobices video on TV the other day... Gothersize. They included a free cookbook too... "Goth Warmed Over." Good luck.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...